Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trying something new, sort of...

Well first off I'd like to apologize for not posting for quite some time. I've been taking a break from 40K because, well I needed it. I just got off the phone with Tricky Dick and we are doing something different tomorrow. We are going to write each others lists. I did this a while ago with Mack, and it was really really fun. So in this case, Rich will be writing my 1750 Eldar list and I will be writing his 1750 Space Marines list. I'm not sure if I'm going to just go vanilla or go with either the Wolves or Blood Anuses, but things should be interesting. We figured that by doing this we can keep things fresh and interesting because most of us have been playing variations of the same list as of late.

Stay tuned for a battle report on the show and also on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Totally understandable, burn out happens to all of us.

    I like this idea and look forward to the results!

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete