Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's that time of year to eat copious amounts of turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potatos, kapusta (if you're part of the Swizzy household), pecan pie and whatever else tickles your fancy. Don't forget watching football while trying to not fall into a food coma, lol.

But the real reason for Thanksgiving is to think about what you are thankful for. I for one am thankful for my girlfriend, brother, parents, family, friends, coworkers and my job. I'm also thankful for all the fans out there that listen to the show or read our blogs. It really makes me feel fuzzy inside knowing that people like and appreciate what we do just for fun.

So from me and the rest of The Eternal Warrior's Crew, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment