Friday, August 27, 2010

September White Dwarf and some Dark Eldar news

So I actually received the September White Dwarf before it hit the shelves (first time ever during my subscription that I'm starting to regret).

On the cover, Isle of Blood. No surprise here since it's the new kid on the block. There's a LOT of Fantasy stuff here, including a battle report with Mr Ivory Tower himself, Jervis Johnson.

As for 40K in this issue, well there's some left overs from last issue in reference to Demons. Then there's some ask 'Eavy Metal pages where they show off a few painting tips (I dig). Then there's a 2 page add for Imperial Guard vehicles (really guys, do you just want us all to play the same army?). Then a few pages about paint schemes with designs for IG vehicles.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I personally give it a 5. Not enough 40K, but Fantasy stuff is decent, but more of the same old shit.

As to the Dark Eldar news. The back page that tells you what's in store for next month (which will be October) mentions NOTHING about Dark Eldar. So expect a November or December release (I'm thinking March, but that's just me). You heard it here first... ( I think ).

No comments:

Post a Comment