Saturday, December 31, 2011

UPDATE: A Meeting Of The Minds



Well first of all I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I wish the new year is better than the last.

Hopefully the new year will be more kind to us over here at TEW.

I'd like to let you all know that we are meeting up next week to discuss the show and possibly to arrange a new recording schedule. We will also be taking steps to try to salvage the forums. I know they kind of went to shit but we need to desperately learn how to fully maintain it on our own.

So once again please be patient. Changes are coming in the near future. We will be back better than ever. We are Eternal after all.....

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear! I don't know what went down/what was said, but I'm glad you guys aren't giving up the whole ball of wax! Waiting anxiously for the next podcast!

    ReplyDelete